The compact Silver Centre features twin 6” C-CAM® RST®bass/mid-range drivers in a familiar M-T-M array. The Silver Centre has been tuned to match the tonal character of its Silver range mates for a seamless front sound stage in multi-channel applications.
Monitor Audio Silver Centre Speaker
- Improved C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- Dual 6” bass drivers featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile.
- RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- Two–way M-T-M configuration in a sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet or close to a wall.
- Improved cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Pureflow® Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off.
- Acoustically matched to silver speaker system for excellent imaging and timbre consistency.