Monitor Audio’s compact MASS home cinema system. Its sculpted space-efficient design, packed with technology and easy-installation features, offers jaw-dropping audio dynamics with décor-friendly styling, making the introduction of home cinema sound into any living space a simpler and more satisfying experience.
Monitor Audio MASS 5.1 Surround Sound System
- 4” bass midrange driver featuring C-CAM® cone technology.
- Specially developed 1” C-CAM tweeter design featuring unique venting and rear loading chamber – low resonance design to provide clean, pure sound.
- Damped polymer moulded cabinet with internal ribbing.
- The curved shape helps to eliminate un-wanted standing waves.
- Single point fixing (1/4” UNC) for universal wall bracket installation (not provided).
- Concealed, discreet cable termination inside end cap using binding post type connection.
- Single bolt through driver and bracing system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Single rear mounted port featuring HiVe® technology for clean, powerful, punchy bass.
- Black cloth finish with contrasting solid aluminium end caps.
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
- 10” flat ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator)
- 220watt class-D power amplifier
- DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
- Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
- 3 x pre-set bass modes (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12V trigger input – ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
- Heavy duty MDF construction