Compact, front-firing 12″ Subwoofer with C-CAM driver and a 500 watt Class D amplifier. Combines the best of Monitor Audio technology in a stylish, compact, cabinet finished with aluminium side trims.
Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer
- 12″ Front-firing C-CAM® sub-woofer driver featuring triple suspension and 3″ long throw voice coil.
- 500 watt Class D amplifier
- 12v trigger input allows for auto-activation when using a compatible A/V receiver or processor
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Compact sealed cabinet
- Top-mounted control of volume and EQ are designed for easy setup and adjustment
- Permanently fitted floor spikes can be covered with a heavy duty rubber cover for solid or hard wood flooring
- Finished in luxurious metallic black high gloss or metallic pearl white high gloss
500 Watts (RMS) 1000 Watts (Peak)
Low Frequency Limit
27Hz (EQ1) 21Hz (EQ2)
Upper Frequency Limit
40 – 120Hz Variable
Variable Low Pass Filter Alignment
Active 4th order 24dB/octave (two-stage filter)
Sealed Cabinet with 25mm M.D.F construction and internal bracing.
1 x 12″ C-CAM® sub-woofer driver featuring triple suspension and 3″ long throw voice coil.
Dimensions: (H x W x D)
340 x 340 x 410 mm
(13 3/8 x 13 3/8 x 16 1/8 inch)
Mains Input Voltage
100 – 120 Vac, 220 – 240 Vac, 50/60Hz